Get More From Online Customers
When people go looking for answers online, what do you want them to be able to do? One thing's for certain. If they run into trouble, you'll want to be there to help.
That's when we come in.
Our hundreds of web chat and digital engagement representatives provide the nudge your online customers need to take the actions desired. Using rules-based predictive targeting technology, we invite online customers into conversations at the right time, using their devices of choice.
Our web chat solutions have:
- Increased online sales conversion by 4 times, compared to self-service.
- Helped our clients identify website issues in real time.
- Improved online satisfaction scores 16% by recommending navigation adjustments.
- Consistently outperformed our competitors in sales-per-hour and conversion in a multi-vendor environment.
We’re Here at the Right Time, Across Devices
Our digital engagement solutions extend beyond users browsing your website from their laptop or desktop computer. We interact with customers at the right time, using the right channel, with the best message to help your business meet its online goals.
Cross-channel Web Chat and Digital Engagement
- Predictive chat invitations. Find and invite customers into live chat conversations when they need help completing online actions or closing the sale.
- Email response. Respond to customer emails quickly, correspond and update customers ongoing using their channels of choice.
- Online marketing messages. Custom messages and offers presented to website users who match pre-defined criteria.
- Mobile chat. Interact with customers on smartphones and tablets.
- App alerts. Get customers' attention and invite them into a conversation with an alert through your mobile applications.
- SMS chat. It's impossible to ignore a text message. Get conversations started using SMS chat.
- Social response. Be sure customers get accurate information and quick response on social media channels.
You're Ready for a Digital Engagement Solution if You:
- Need to be more responsive to changing customer contact preferences.
- Aren't sure your website is the self-service machine you wish it was.
- Want to keep customer effort low and online experiences delightful.
- Need to engage with customers cost effectively.
- Know your customers want more from you, but aren't sure where to start.