Insurance Industry Solutions
Maximize the value of policyholder relationships.
Insurance companies know that the total customer experience matters to retain and grow policyholder relationships. Our connections with policyholders – at each stage of the customer lifecycle – make a positive and lasting impact on lifetime loyalty. Our licensed and non-licensed agents create exceptional policyholder experiences.
One contact at a time.
From care and billing support to full subrogation management and premium collections, we help insurance companies get more from policyholder relationships and their own operational processes.
An Afni solution is perfect if you need to:
- Create exceptional policyholder experiences.
- Find new policyholders and retain the ones you have.
- Manage inquiries from your field agent force.
- Improve net recovery of subrogation and outstanding premium dollars.
- Reduce your operating costs with greater results.
- Protect your brand equity and strengthen loyalties.
- Increase market share and outsmart the competition.
We are results driven. On behalf of our insurance industry client partners, we have:
- Achieved a 20% recovery rate on residential premium collections, consistently outperforming the competition by 4 percentage points.
- Saved a life insurance client $28 million in secured policyholder value over seven months through an at-risk retention program.
- Doubled property subrogation recoveries for a property and casualty insurance company, just one year after partnering with Afni.
Are your carrier-to-carrier (C2C) and uninsured motorist (UM) subrogation activities missing something big?
Learn more →
Ignorance isn't bliss. It's just expensive. Discover how Afni's powerful Adept database combines public resources with proprietary information to flag the deficient products at the heart of…
Learn more →
- Life and health
- Workers' compensation
- At-risk policyholder retention
- Customer care and billing
- Welcome programs
- Appointment setting
- Orphaned policy assignment
- Uninsured motorist subrogation
- Carrier-to-carrier subrogation
- Property subrogation
- Premium collections
- Name and address change processing
- Arbitration & litigation management
- Open/closed file review/audit
Connect With Us
Ready to talk more about how Afni can help bring solid results and smart solutions to your customer experience strategy?
Afni at a Glance
- Privately-owned company
- 77 years of business
- Midwest U.S. headquarters
- 5,000+ employees
- Domestic, nearshore, & offshore
- 24x7 operations
- Multilingual support
- Highly flexible & responsive
- PCI-DSS compliant
Customer Contact Channels
Our contact channels allow you to be where your customers are.
- Inbound & Outbound Phone
- Web Chat
- Direct Mail