Communications industry solutions
Get more from your customer relationships.
Telecommunications, wireless, internet, and cable/satellite companies face competitive pressures with every customer, product, bundle, and offer. We get it. Our focus on each customer experience translates to high net promoter scores and increased revenue per customer.
In fact, we consistently outperform our competitors and outpace goals we set in partnership with our client partners.
We increase the value of online purchases, resolve billing issues quickly the first time, and recover more dollars of outstanding debt, all in the spirit of helping communications companies get more from relationships and their own operations processes.
An Afni solution is perfect if you need to:
- Improve net promoter scores cost effectively.
- Increase market share and outsmart the competition.
- Create customer experiences that give you a competitive edge.
- Partner with a team that understands your industry as much as you do.
- Find a flexible and nimble partner that will consistently hit and exceed goals.
- Hear recommendations and innovations that will improve your business.
We are results driven. On behalf of our communications industry client partners, we have:
- Reduced customer churn by 20 percent in less than six months.
- Reduced new B2B customer churn from 30 percent to 18 percent.
- Consistently improved key success metrics, including a 55 percent increase in sales-per-hour.
- Outperformed our competition by as much as 63 percent in a multi-vendor environment.
For the second time in 2012, Afni will expand its work-at-home team by hiring 400 Afni@Home Customer Service Representatives across seven U.S. states between now and the end of 2012.
Learn more →
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) of Central Illinois awarded Afni with its annual Torch Award, which promotes not only the importance of ethical business practices, but also the willingness…
Learn more →
- Cable and satellite
- Billing and account maintenance
- Web navigation and assisted online sales
- Plan comparisons and sales
- Customer retention
- Consultative plan and service sales
- Technical and product support
- Dispatch and service scheduling
- Pre-paid device support
- New plan and device sales
- Business-to-business sales support
- First-party and third-party receivables
- Bankruptcy administration
"Afni continues to be a flexible and reliable partner, successfully supporting us through a challenging year of billing system conversion while delivering exceptional sales performance in our strategic product areas."
Client since 2003
Connect With Us
Ready to talk more about how Afni can help bring solid results and smart solutions to your customer experience strategy?
Afni at a Glance
- Privately-owned company
- 77 years of business
- Midwest U.S. headquarters
- 5,000+ employees
- Domestic, nearshore, & offshore
- 24x7 operations
- Multilingual support
- Highly flexible & responsive
- PCI-DSS compliant
Customer Contact Channels
Our contact channels allow you to be where your customers are.
- Inbound & Outbound Phone
- Web Chat
- Direct Mail